user Review about Microsoft Lumia 535 Device

Microsoft Lumia 535

I used This Device Lumia 535 , 2 Months
After using this Device
I Detected some Advantages and disadvantages

*Advantages*

1 . super AMOLED large screen Display 5 . inch screen with Dual sim

2 . Superior Grip , wonderfully Designed with low price Medium Budget I love it.

3 . one Drive free storage 15GB online Easy way to Access Even we are in office

4 . office 365 , cortana pre - installed Apps All most All Apps Are Available in Windows store

5 . Redstone Build working on my Lumia 535 , Thanks to Microsoft XDA Developer No Bugs Device Running very smoothly

6 . I installed 34 Games & Apps on my Lumia Device No hanging Device Running very perfectly , only 1GB Ram lot Of Games
But still its Running As it's best I.e very smooth

*disadvantages*

1 . iam unable to Download Apps & Games in store Above 100MB.

2 . feeling impatience in windows 10 official version. Still Not Released . Not Upgrade Advisor I want Direct update

3 . Some Apps are Not Available in windows store , IMO , Mini militia , etc.

4 . when using my Device while connected to plug socked Touch Not working properly
Suspicious , misbehaving

5 . Draining battery very fast Even I stopped Background Running Apps

6 . can't Access Internet with high speed
Showing less updates.




Note : ---- Above post is Not a Article or News or updates

Its just a an user Review , opinion


* Author * = those user Don't know How to handle a Lumia smartphone . those problems are Easily solved by following some steps .

* user * = OK sir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 Mobile update for unsupported WP8.1 devices by using cmd program with offline data.

Best 4 Launchers for your Windows phone 8.1

Unlock Bootloader, Enable root access, Flash and Dump your Lumia with WP Internals