PRISMA MAY BE RELEASED SOON

Trending Photo Editing App Prisma's beta version released to Android platform we all know.. Two days back, I posted here about Prisma uwp app is coming soon to windows platform. According to some trusted source we got its rumour. On that day I noticed a Prisma app which is appeared as original built for w10 in windows store. I don't know it is real or fake but I guess it is also a beta version which is leaked somehow or Prisma team testing. The app size is almost 40-41 MB. I didn't install it as there is storage shortage in my phone. You can try it and wait till its next update. Stay tuned.

Download from here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 Mobile update for unsupported WP8.1 devices by using cmd program with offline data.

Best 4 Launchers for your Windows phone 8.1

Unlock Bootloader, Enable root access, Flash and Dump your Lumia with WP Internals